2012-10-15

Big Texas

The better food options in the Buffalo terminal.

I admit it: I did go for the 'Big Texas Cinnamon Roll'. It wasn't worth it – not only did it not live up to its own billing, the looks I got from the five-year-old sitting across from me were intense enough that I needed to move.

It has taken me sixteen days and nineteen posts to cover fifty-six photos, including twenty-two from the concert that was the purpose of my day trip to Buffalo. That makes for a fairly productive trip, and has been the second-largest project I've done with my little Canon S100.

It would have been nice to have a camera that's a little better, but I wouldn't have wanted anything bigger. At this point there's only one that matches that description, but I'm a long way from being in the market. These would do for small prints, which is more than what I have planned for them.

No comments:

I have broken the links to hundreds and hundreds of photos, which will take a long time to repair. The workaround is to replace "photo.matthewpiers" in the link URL with "matthewpiers.smugmug". Awkward, but only temporary.

This is happening because I have revamped matthewpiers dot com. More of what I write and photograph will be going there, so check it out as well.

Older Photos by Month