2013-03-22

Headlamp III

These two final series, one of headlamps and the other of people, were taken with my Nikon F5 on XP2 film. But the fact that they're the last of my Auto Show images is something of a coincidence, as I actually had the film developed and scanned before I started posting the digital photos. I suppose I'm just used to having more time to reflect with film.

This photo was on the first filmstrip that I scanned, and was enough justification for bringing the second camera all on its own.

No comments:

I have broken the links to hundreds and hundreds of photos, which will take a long time to repair. The workaround is to replace "photo.matthewpiers" in the link URL with "matthewpiers.smugmug". Awkward, but only temporary.

This is happening because I have revamped matthewpiers dot com. More of what I write and photograph will be going there, so check it out as well.

Older Photos by Month