2013-03-22

Headlamp II

The reason why I brought my massive F5 was because I saw other photos from a car show that were taken with black and white film. Before then it would never have occurred to me to deliberately ignore the vibrant paint-candy and focus on tones.

Something else that I came to appreciate from looking at other auto show photos is just what a difference having lit headlamps makes to a cars' appearance. It was something that I was looking for this year, and I'll try even harder for next time.

No comments:

I have broken the links to hundreds and hundreds of photos, which will take a long time to repair. The workaround is to replace "photo.matthewpiers" in the link URL with "matthewpiers.smugmug". Awkward, but only temporary.

This is happening because I have revamped matthewpiers dot com. More of what I write and photograph will be going there, so check it out as well.

Older Photos by Month