2013-12-14

Sure, Why Not.

As Garfield once said, with the noose around my neck I might as well jump off the horse. So here's the third take on this same photo.

This one went through DxO Optics, which has had two significant updates in the three weeks since I originally took this photo. The tones in this one are very different, both with more contrast and more control, and the original title of "With Grey" no longer applies. It's also worth opening this image and the last one in individual tabs and flipping back and forth quickly; the optical distortion correction is subtle but unmistakable.

And I promise that I won't post this photo any more.

No comments:

I have broken the links to hundreds and hundreds of photos, which will take a long time to repair. The workaround is to replace "photo.matthewpiers" in the link URL with "matthewpiers.smugmug". Awkward, but only temporary.

This is happening because I have revamped matthewpiers dot com. More of what I write and photograph will be going there, so check it out as well.

Older Photos by Month