2013-12-14

Pacific

Things have been quiet here recently, but I like to think that still waters run deep.

Not sure if that's true, but it's nice to think.

I've been working on photos from my most recent trip to California, which was a really special way to spend a long weekend. Rather than post them as I work through them chronologically, I've been thinking of them as projects from the very beginning, and editing them in larger batches. So soon I'll have a few blog posts to put on matthewpiers.com/B, a project entry for matthewpiers.com/P, and a lot of out-takes to put here.

No comments:

I have broken the links to hundreds and hundreds of photos, which will take a long time to repair. The workaround is to replace "photo.matthewpiers" in the link URL with "matthewpiers.smugmug". Awkward, but only temporary.

This is happening because I have revamped matthewpiers dot com. More of what I write and photograph will be going there, so check it out as well.

Older Photos by Month