2010-09-26

(1038) #595, concrete

Another from the construction site at Yonge and Gerrard, taken with my newest camera: a Fujifilm disposable that I bought last Saturday. I forgot to put a memory card back in the Panasonic, and really wanted some photos of Penny's booth at the Queen West show.

Someone suggested that I should carry a spare SD card in my wallet, which makes a lot of sense, but then I would have missed out on the fun of using the disposable. Its entertainment value was worth it, even if it's not something I ever do again.

No comments:

I have broken the links to hundreds and hundreds of photos, which will take a long time to repair. The workaround is to replace "photo.matthewpiers" in the link URL with "matthewpiers.smugmug". Awkward, but only temporary.

This is happening because I have revamped matthewpiers dot com. More of what I write and photograph will be going there, so check it out as well.

Older Photos by Month