2009-10-23

Windswept

I went out to take photos with a friend today, and the weather was perfect - light to medium rain, 10 degrees celsius, and wind hitting 60km/h.

This blog is now five years old, with the first photos being of the whippets, posted at the start of October in 2004. While I did spend some time promoting it on some weekly theme boards, for the most part this has been a personal project, and is almost entirely visited by friends, family, and people looking for photos of Sunken City. That's about seven people a day.

Just over 18 months ago, I decided to start a new blog where I would write reviews of whatever caught my interest. It's now getting over a hundred hits a day, and will overtake this one for total visitors some time this weekend.

No comments:

I have broken the links to hundreds and hundreds of photos, which will take a long time to repair. The workaround is to replace "photo.matthewpiers" in the link URL with "matthewpiers.smugmug". Awkward, but only temporary.

This is happening because I have revamped matthewpiers dot com. More of what I write and photograph will be going there, so check it out as well.

Older Photos by Month