2013-07-10

Mechanism Now Available

Mechanism from matthew robertson on Vimeo.


My major project of this year – Mechanism – has now expanded to include a five-minute video and audio presentation. More detail about the content of the video is on my matthewpiers.com art-focused website. Please, if you can, listen to it at a decent volume just once. Using headphones might be a good idea.

The eighteen images that make up this video are now also a book. It's available directly from Blurb as both an 8x10 softcover and as a PDF e-book, but soon I'll also have a few copies available directly for people who are local to me.

Finally, capping off a rather busy month for me, a dozen or so images from the series will be installed as part of the Annex Patio Art Show coming up this weekend, July 13 and 14.

1 comment:

Keith Alan K said...

Slick professional presentation of an idea that's as original as it comes. Kudos and congrats. I love it.

I have broken the links to hundreds and hundreds of photos, which will take a long time to repair. The workaround is to replace "photo.matthewpiers" in the link URL with "matthewpiers.smugmug". Awkward, but only temporary.

This is happening because I have revamped matthewpiers dot com. More of what I write and photograph will be going there, so check it out as well.

Older Photos by Month