2013-02-10

Yellow and Snow

Those who know me won't be surprised that I'm looking forward to seeing what this looks like in black and white.

My Olympus E-1, released in early 2003, is pretty tough for a digital camera; I took photos of it planted in three or four different snow banks just for fun. But I was also wiping snow from the status LCD of my F5 to see how much film was left. The Nikon F5 is from the fall of 1996 and 50/1.4D is a year older than that, but the XP2 Super film that I use is from 2008.

No comments:

I have broken the links to hundreds and hundreds of photos, which will take a long time to repair. The workaround is to replace "photo.matthewpiers" in the link URL with "matthewpiers.smugmug". Awkward, but only temporary.

This is happening because I have revamped matthewpiers dot com. More of what I write and photograph will be going there, so check it out as well.

Older Photos by Month