2009-12-20

(951) Eleven Months Later

Almost exactly eleven months ago, I posted another version of this sign. It's turned into one of my standard shots for playing with gear. Like the last time, this photo was shot on film with a wide-standard lens. A different camera and lens, naturally, but still film.

I'm actually disappointed that they painted over the bald spot, but the last time I cloned in a bit to stop the frame from cropping it off at the bottom.

(But like the last time, the white streaky things is snow.)

No comments:

I have broken the links to hundreds and hundreds of photos, which will take a long time to repair. The workaround is to replace "photo.matthewpiers" in the link URL with "matthewpiers.smugmug". Awkward, but only temporary.

This is happening because I have revamped matthewpiers dot com. More of what I write and photograph will be going there, so check it out as well.

Older Photos by Month