2013-06-07

76 Grenville

The old building is being taken down before phase two of Women's College Hospital's redevelopment can be built. I was born here, so I was pleased to see that one of the companies involved in the project is my age.

I'm still trying to come to terms with the Ricoh GRD-IV. There's a whisper of hope that I might have The New GR in time for NYC6 later this month, but that won't help much if I'm not able to learn how to compose with a wide-angle lens and LCD screen. But at least the GR is already supported by DxO Optics, so that's one less thing to worry about when mine finally arrives.

No comments:

I have broken the links to hundreds and hundreds of photos, which will take a long time to repair. The workaround is to replace "photo.matthewpiers" in the link URL with "matthewpiers.smugmug". Awkward, but only temporary.

This is happening because I have revamped matthewpiers dot com. More of what I write and photograph will be going there, so check it out as well.

Older Photos by Month