2011-05-15

#142, New Yorker

The last photo from my March trip to Coney Island, fresh from the lab. It took me until now to finish the roll that was in the camera - #10 from the trip.

Perhaps interestingly, the rest of roll #10 was test exposures for a new lens, which I may be taking when I go back to Coney Island in June. I'm not quite sure which camera I'll bring – it will be a very different place – but the Hasselblad would give the best continuity despite it being the least suitable choice.

No comments:

I have broken the links to hundreds and hundreds of photos, which will take a long time to repair. The workaround is to replace "photo.matthewpiers" in the link URL with "matthewpiers.smugmug". Awkward, but only temporary.

This is happening because I have revamped matthewpiers dot com. More of what I write and photograph will be going there, so check it out as well.

Older Photos by Month