2010-10-09

#428, Skyline With Beams

My favourite view of the city, constantly changing.

This photo blog has now been running for over six years, easily making it the longest-running project I've ever done.

To mark the anniversary, I took my camera down to the Bathurst Street Bridge one more time. This image is another take on one of my favourites from the place where I've logged more photos per square meter than anywhere else in the city. The area has changed a lot, and there's more of the same still to come.

No comments:

I have broken the links to hundreds and hundreds of photos, which will take a long time to repair. The workaround is to replace "photo.matthewpiers" in the link URL with "matthewpiers.smugmug". Awkward, but only temporary.

This is happening because I have revamped matthewpiers dot com. More of what I write and photograph will be going there, so check it out as well.

Older Photos by Month