2010-06-05

#539; Goodnight, Chicago

And with this photo of the new moon setting behind the iconic Sears Tower, my Chicago photo series has come to its end.

I'll be letting the photos sit for a few months before I review them again. I hope to create a properly edited portfolio, much smaller than what I've shown here, and perhaps put together the video and audio as well.

It was a great trip. My next destination is New York in the fall, which is going to be even better because Penny and I will be there for our honeymoon. After that, who knows? It's only fourteen hours to Boston.

No comments:

I have broken the links to hundreds and hundreds of photos, which will take a long time to repair. The workaround is to replace "photo.matthewpiers" in the link URL with "matthewpiers.smugmug". Awkward, but only temporary.

This is happening because I have revamped matthewpiers dot com. More of what I write and photograph will be going there, so check it out as well.

Older Photos by Month