2009-06-21

(925) White Script on Orange II

This is one of those same-but-different photos.

This and the first one were both shot with an 85mm prime on my D700 at f/5.6. But the trick is that I own two different 85mm Nikkors - the f/1.8 AF-D and the f/2.8 PC-E tilt/shift.

(My only other F-mount lens is a 50/1.8 shoot-through body cap.)

You'd think that there'd be some governing body to stop me from getting my hands on a lens that lets me force the world to be square and level, but there isn't.

No comments:

I have broken the links to hundreds and hundreds of photos, which will take a long time to repair. The workaround is to replace "photo.matthewpiers" in the link URL with "matthewpiers.smugmug". Awkward, but only temporary.

This is happening because I have revamped matthewpiers dot com. More of what I write and photograph will be going there, so check it out as well.

Older Photos by Month